Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) MVP Program
The PTF Most Valuable Parent (MVP) Program provides valuable assistance to our teachers and staff while creating a sense of community and fellowship among our families. Our MVP program enables every family to exchange volunteer service hours for portions of their family fundraising commitment.
PTF Board – The PTF Board consists of elected officers that coordinate and oversee fundraising and community events to support the school.
Young at Art – All students take part in the South Bay’s Young at Art Program (YAA). Parent docents are needed to teach and lead students through six art lessons throughout the school year.
Room Parents – Parent volunteers are needed to help coordinate special celebrations in the classroom and support the teachers in communication with parents.
In addition to the opportunities above, there are ongoing needs throughout the year as follows:
- Working in the office/administrative service
- Chaperoning field trip
- Chaperoning overnight trips
- PTF Fundraising Events – Jog-A-Thon, Christmas Tree
- Campus Clean Up Days (Super Saturday, Sharefest)
- Library/Book Fair
- Lunch Server/Attendant
- Morning /Afternoon Valet Concierge
- Playground/C&R Attendant
- Professional Expertise – What do you do for a living? Can these skills be put to use at Valor? Let us know!