Valor Christian Academy — Online Pathway offers the best in live, online instruction along with the opportunity to be part of our on-campus community in Redondo Beach, California. Attend classes from the comfort of your home, then join us in person for sports, fellowship, field trips, special events, and more!
Our Online Pathway is available for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Our fully accredited Online Pathway consists of daily, live instruction by credentialed teachers in a virtual classroom and includes the following features:
- Rigorous academics in a Christ-centered, virtual learning environment
- Caring, engaging teachers, group interactions, and project-based learning
- Small class sizes: 6-8 students average; 12 students maximum
- Weekly Chapel
- Small group tutoring and supplemental video lessons
- Virtual field trips, community events, and student-led clubs
- MAP Standardized Testing
Core and Co-Curricular Subjects:
- English Language Arts
- Science with virtual labs
- History/Social Studies
- P.E. (Physical Education)
- Other grade-level specific activities
Students in our Online Pathway will also be able to participate in our amazing Valor community of students, parents, and staff. The following are just some of the opportunities available to our online students throughout the year:
- I Love to Read Family Picnic and Year End Picnic
- Beach Night
- Graduation and Promotion ceremonies (Kindergarten, 5th grade, and 8th grade)
- & More!