MIDDLE SCHOOL: 6th – 8th Grade
When Middle School students first walk onto the Valor Christian Academy campus, they know they are loved, valued, and supported spiritually, academically, socially, and emotionally. This is a place where they are given a voice, are listened to, encouraged, challenged academically, and equipped Biblically, as they build godly relationships that impact their lives for eternity. Our faculty and staff recognize not only who these young people are but, through God’s eyes, who they can become in Christ.
Co-Curricular And Extra Curricular Activities:
- Daily Bible Class, Weekly Chapel
- South Bay Athletic League: Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer
- Community Service
- Re-Think Apologetics Youth Conference
- Educational Field Trips
- ACSI Student Activities:
- Math Olympics
- Spelling Bee
- Speech Meet
- Leadership Conference for Student Honor Council
- Honors Classes: Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry
- Computer Technology & S.T.E.M.
- Foreign Language
- Winter Dance
- 6th & 7th Grade Science & Faith Camp at Hume Lake
- 7th & 8th Grade Trip to Washington, D.C.
- 8th Grade Leadership Retreat at Children’s Hunger Fund
- 8th Grade Purity Ceremony
- 8th Grade Mission Trip
- 8th Grade Graduation Trip
Our low student-to-teacher ratios allow for meaningful discussion-based interactions, enabling exceptional growth opportunities in our students’ spiritual lives, academics, athletics, arts, extra-curricular activities, and community of families.
Valor Christian Academy’s curriculum is driven by the most current educational data that supports differentiated instruction focusing on critical thinking, problem-solving, and the love of inquiry and learning.
- Fully Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Members of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Dedicated Christian professional, credentialed teachers daily endeavor to challenge their students’ minds, capture their hearts, and cultivate their potential in Christ.
Our Spiritual Life, Academics, Athletics, Co-Curricular Programs, and Extra Curricular Activities at Valor Christian Academy offer opportunities for students with varied learning styles, interests, and talents to truly shine.
What Sets Valor Christian Academy Apart
- Christian Values & Family Friendly Environment
- Small Class Sizes
- Rigorous Academics
- High Standardized Test Scores
- Credentialed Faculty
- Full WASC Accreditation
The South Bay’s Premiere Independent Private Christian School
Valor Christian Academy is a WASC accredited private transitional kindergarten through 8th grade Christian school in Redondo Beach, California, in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Valor Christian Academy serves approximately 200 elementary and middle school students as well as approximately 100 preschool students.
The majority of the school’s students reside in the Beach Cities of the South Bay (Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, and Manhattan Beach) and Torrance, though many students live in various nearby communities, including Carson, Culver City, Gardena, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Lawndale, Los Angeles and Palos Verdes. The school also hosts international students from various countries around the world.
Valor Christian Academy is a member of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).